Ample Cloud offers a marketplace of next generation API driven applications. Our code-free user experience features intuitive interfaces, built in business logic, error handling, and baked in data governance. Join us on our mission to build the tools and infrastructure that empower everyone from global organizations to the next generation of entrepreneurs to do more.
About Ample Cloud
Ample Cloud is tackling one of the greatest challenges of the modern technology age – connectivity. An API based economy requires a deeper level of connectivity than ever before. We believe new and innovative approaches are needed to unlock high value, secure, and efficient cross-platform business operations. There is an exciting opportunity for you to be an integral part of shaping the modern connected future.
About the Team
Join the Ample Cloud Engineering team as we grow our Platform and Marketplace. We are already in the development stage of new applications and we need talented Full Stack Engineers to help us innovate.
We're looking for engineers who are passionate about API's, data-driven design, and modern technology frameworks. In this role you will support our CTO with both architecting new applications and creating a clear vision for execution.
What you'll do
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects
- Designing software system architecture
- Completing data structures and design patterns
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools
- Writing low-level and high-level code
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services
- Writing technical documents
We are looking for someone who is reliable, willing to get their hands dirty with the codebase, and a creative thinker. This person should meet or exceed the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. We are aware that valuable experience comes in many forms. If you are unsure if you meet all of the requirements or have similar experience, we encourage you to apply.
- Senior Full Stack Engineer is a senior role and we are looking for someone who is a self-starter
- 5+ years of experience
- A creative mindset
- Passionate about API's, Business Logic, and Structured Data
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Comfortable working as a team to solve problems
- Thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Enjoy researching new technologies and approaches to existing problems
Nice to have
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL Databases