Event Sales Status
Learn about the Eventbrite Event Sales Status field and its available options.
What is it?
The Event Stale Status status indicates the current state of sales for an individual event. This comes through as a text string with the following available options.
- On Sale - Tickets for this event are currently on sale
- Sold Out - Tickets for this event are currently sold out. This means the quantity of tickets remaining for purchase is 0. If more tickets are made available through refund or changing the quantity available in Eventbrite, the status will change back to On Sale. If an event has a waitlist, the status will not change to sold out
- Unavailable - Tickets are currently unavailable, but not sold out. This occurs when all tickets have been purchased or are in the checkout process. In the event that tickets become available again, they status will change back to On Sale.
- Sales Ended - The specified sales end time has occured and tickets are no longer available to purchase.
- Not Yet On Sale - If you have scheduled tickets to go on sale at a certain date and time, the status will be Not Yet On Sale. When this date and time is reached, the status will change to On Sale. The "On Sale Date" can be displayed if you select the "On Sale Date" field in your configuration.
- Undefined - The Event Sales Status hasn't been set yet inside of Eventbrite.
Event Sales Status is an available field in Professional and Enterprise Plans